Join architect Jack Boyns as he takes us through the latest developments on site at Downing Place. Some beautiful shots of our glorious windows; and encouraging to see we have now broken through the exterior walls so the new entrance onto Downing Place can be constructed. Luckily the second lockdown has not delayed progress, and we hope to bring you another update soon.
- End of an era!
- Downing Place – complete and ready for service!
- Lunchtime concerts return to Downing Place
- Holy Week and Easter at Downing Place
- A place for……curiosity?
- A Courtyard Garden for Downing Place
- Sustainability at Downing Place
- LGBT History Month at Downing Place
- Images of our redeveloped building
- Music at Downing Place